|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions for becoming an affiliate in Further Food’s Affiliate Program.
By signing up for the Further Food Affiliate Program (“Program”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Further Food reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Conversion action: Online purchase with processed valid payment
Cookie days: 30 day cookie
Commission type: Percent of Sale
Commission amount: 15% on all sales
An account balance of $10 or more is required for a payout to take place.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE
· You must have an established website and/or social media following.
· You agree to be in compliance with our Terms of Service.
· You agree not to post your Further Food discount code on coupon or offer sites.
To begin the enrollment process, you must complete and submit the online application at furtherfood.refersion.com/affiliate/registration. After receiving your application, we will review your information and notify you of your acceptance into our Program. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your application to be reviewed. We may reject your application at our sole discretion. Additionally, we have the right to cancel your application at any time if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
We have the right to terminate an Account for any reason whatsoever at any time. Additionally, violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation period. We will notify you of the termination of your account via email.
Your participating website(s) or social media platforms MAY NOT:
· Infringe on Further Food or anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
· Violate any law, rule or regulation.
· Contain any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, harmful to minors, or contain nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
· Promote bigotry, racism or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
· Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
· Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
RESTRICTIONS ON LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
· Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
· You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
· Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF FURTHER FOOD TRADEMARK TERMS
We have obtained trademarks on the following terms:
Further Food ®
Eat Better, Go Further ®
You agree to the following guidelines on use of Further Food Trademarked terms:
· Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. furtherfood.website.com or www.furtherfood-coupons.com
· Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of your social handle is strictly prohibited i.e. facebook.com/Further-Food-Coupons
PAY PER CLICK GUIDELINES
If you participate in Pay Per Click (“PPC”) advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
· You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
· You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Further Food Coupons).
· You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
· You may not direct link to our website from any PPC ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
· If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding.
· You may not use a coupon or offer sites to promote our program.
· You may not submit your affiliate code to any coupon sites.
· Any transaction coming from a coupon or offer site will be reversed.
· You may ONLY advertise coupon/discount codes that are provided exclusively to you through the affiliate program.
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
· You must abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
· All e-mails must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Further Food.
Further Food will pay to Brand Affiliates a percentage of the Net Revenue (as defined below) collected by Further Food in accordance with the Commission Detail. For purposes of this Agreement, “Net Revenue” means gross fees received by Further Food from Qualifying Orders (as defined below), less amounts paid for using store credit or gift certificates, taxes, duties and transaction-based costs and expenses, including but not limited to payment process fees and shipping fees.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Qualifying Orders” means purchases of Further Food product(s) on FurtherFood.com that are made by a method of payment accepted by Further Food. The Commission is also only paid if the Qualifying Order is final -any returns will cause that specific Commission to be deducted out of the monthly payouts. The Commission will be calculated solely based on records maintained by Further Food using its standard methodologies. Commissions due hereunder will be made by Further Food monthly through its payment processor (“Payment Processor”), which is PayPal Holdings, Inc. Accounts with a balance of less than $10 will roll over to the next month and will continue to roll over monthly until the $10 minimum for payment is reached.
Brand Affiliate is solely responsible for creating and maintaining a Payment Processor account, and communicating such account information to Further Food for purposes of receiving the payments set forth herein. Further Food is not responsible for payments arising from any fraudulent transactions, as reasonably determined by Further Food, including without limitation any transactions originating from Brand Affiliate's IP addresses or computers under Brand Affiliate's control.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and Program violations as outlined in these Terms of Service. If we ask you for clarification or information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our Terms of Service, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner.
Below are violations of our communications policy. If any of the following apply, then we reserve the right to reverse orders or suspend you from the Program.
· You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
· You are not responsive within a reasonable time period.
· You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our Program with clear and demonstrable proof.
For purposes of these Terms of Service, Confidential Information shall mean all data and information of a confidential nature or otherwise disclosed during the term of these Terms of Service by one party ("Disclosing Party") to the other party ("Receiving Party"), as well as information that the Receiving Party knows or should know that the Disclosing Party regards as confidential including, but not limited to a party's business plans, strategies, know how, marketing plans, suppliers, sources of materials, finances, business relationships, personally identifiable end-user information, pricing, technology, employees, trade secrets and other non-public or proprietary information whether written, oral, recorded on tapes or in any other media or format or any information marked or designated by the Disclosing Party as confidential.
The Receiving Party agrees to hold all Confidential Information in trust and confidence and, except as may be authorized by the Disclosing Party in writing, shall not use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement or disclose any Confidential Information to any person, company or entity, except to those of its employees and professional advisers who need to know such information in order for the Receiving Party to perform its obligations hereunder.
Confidential information shall not include any information that the Receiving Party can verify with substantial proof that is generally available to or known to the public through no wrongful act of the Receiving Party, was independently developed by the Receiving Party without the use of Confidential Information; or was disclosed to the Receiving Party by a third party legally in possession of such Confidential Information and under no obligation of confidentiality to the Disclosing Party.